A single pane of glass for health across your stack.
Aggregate alerts, run synthetic checks / tests against your services and infrastructure.
Synthetic (Active) Checks
Generate synthetic traffic, run queries against various datasources, or even run full integration test suites to verify the health of your services and infrastructure.
Consolidate alerts across your monitoring stack and create alerts from non-traditional sources like SQL, NoSQL and CI/CD pipelines.
Batteries including support for HTTP, DNS, ICMP, LDAP, Prometheus, SQL, Mongo, Redis, Github, Azure Devops, JMeter, K6, Playwright, Newman/Postman, SMB, SFTP,
Health Checks as Code
Canaries are regular Kubernetes Custom Resource Definitions with conformant status conditions, making it suitable to use as Flux, ArgoCD or Helm health check.Learn more
Control Plane Monitoring
Active Infrastructure Checks
Proactive infrastructure checks ensure your control plane has ample buffer/ or capacity. These checks validate the ability to schedule new pods, launch EC2 instances, and push/pull to docker and helm repositories.Learn more
Leverage Kubernetes Secrets
Canaries are namespace aware and can be configured to use kubernetes secrets and configmaps for authentication details, negating the need to store secrets in the configuration.Learn more
Support for Canary Checker is available as part of the Flanksource Mission Control Internal Developer Platform
- Hosted Platform on either AWS or Azure
- On Premise
- Run inside your own data center or Bring Your Own Cloud
- Resource Catalog & Change Tracking
- Track both application and infrastructure resources across multiple clouds.
- Run automated playbooks based on canary checker health changes
- Send notifications to 10+ different targets when canaries fail
- Map your complex system in multiple dimensions